I have heard it several times “life goes on”; after several downs, we just whisper under our breath, life goes on; yes I truly have come to realize that life goes on, no one has been able to hold the world back, and not one has been able to hold time to ransom. Even at their misfortune, we live on , not even the our heart will stop for their sake, cruel you would think but I guess that was the grand design, but the scripture saw “mourn with them that mourn and rejoice with those that rejoice” so it means our turn will also come, not one will be spared, but how the cursor moves, no one knows…………..I remember the case of a friend who lost her dad, and four months later they had another funeral, the mum died in her sleep, she had wanted nothing else but to be reunited with her beloved husband. What a painful death, for the children she left behind, the pains and the agony they left for them but they carried on,
I have known that some people or life itself would leave for us to nurse various situations from heartbreak to sorrow to good life…..In life its all sorts of stories……………
No comments:
Post a Comment